RE: Re: TB: Barry's Choice info

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re: TB: Barry's Choice info
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:43:42 -0500

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

This iris came to us via Linda Miller (Millers Manor Gardens)
I'm not sure who did the actual commercial introduction.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society (CIS)
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
Canadian Iris Society (CIS) website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:
http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/2003/index.html