2000 Symposium Status

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

For a while I briefly had hopes of getting the Symposium results in the
January Bulletin as they usually are, despite the fact that there was a
re-vote in October.

It now seems almost clear that that won't happen. I have totals from 7
of the 25 Regions, with only three days left before the Bulletin
deadline. Even if all the others come in in the next couple of days, I
want time to check the inputs and the results.

If things at Terry's end get delayed a few days I may still make it, but
don't count on it. A single (or even married  ;-) RVP can delay the
results.

I want to get things right my first time. Accurate is more important
than prompt.

Gerry
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com