Re: CULT: Favorite 'Lost' Irises

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 12/12/1999 7:54:17 PM Central Standard Time,
irises@senet.com.au writes:

<< It does very well for us and has
 even rebloomed in midsummer

I knew it was on the rebloom list and figured it had rebloomed in Australia,
and probably California.  Thanks for the thought.  Several people state side
answered my quest off-line and I have several offers of help with this one.
Strange, I've never seen it in bloom.  Didn't realize it was as beautiful as
everyone describes.

I'd like to thank everyone for the offers.  I'm making a list and checking it
twice.  Opps!  Excuse me, I believe that's Santa's line!  Anyway, I'll be in
touch again in the spring on this one.

Betty in Bowling Green KY