Re: CULT: List Survey

From: John I Jones <jijones9@pacbell.net>

Donald Eaves wrote:

> From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
>
> One more thing.  The compiled list is on the Office 98 version of
> Excel.  I'm not sure what happens if you have Windows 95 version,
> but I think it is not very straightforward on opening.  I do think if
> you are on Windows 98, then you may be able to receive the list
> and sort however you prefer.  Not sure tho.

Donald,

What a great effort on your part (and of your helpers).

I have a suggestion for you (three actually):

First save the file as "Tabbed Text." That way it can be imported into
almost any file.

Second: You can put it in the "Files" section of iris-talk in Onelist
(joining the list of Dykes Medal winners that is there). Go to the
Onelist home page, click on My ONElist, click on iris-talk, click on
files, click on upload. Select the file, and click open. It will be
uploaded and then be available for anyone to download using almost the
same process.

Three: Send me the file (privately) and I will get Chris (our archivist)
to put it in the archives without actually being mailed to the whole list.

If you have any trouble with any of this, email me privately and I will
see what I can do to help.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS
AIS Special Committee for Electronic Member Services

Subscribe to iris-talk at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-talk

Subscribe to iris-photos at:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/iris-photos

Stop waiting for web pages to load... eAcceleration has given away
millions of copies of Webcelerator. It is the best in its category
and its completely FREE!Our website also has lots of other free stuff