Re: HIST: Notes from the Past

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/14/99 10:03:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< The seller of this catalog was located  in Kansas, which I will assume is
 near where the original possesor was gardening, and lost Purissima and San
 Francisco, which had a reputation as being difficult subjects in the
 central and eastern states. At the same time Los Angeles was on the list of
 "iris I grow", seemingly confirming the general opinion that it was an
 easier keeper than its twin, SF. >>

Yes, I noticed that.

There are several suggestive little patterns apparent in that list. I think
you should do an analysis of that document with the idea of a possible
article. Are we certain the original possessor was in Kansas?

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com