Re: CULT: List Survey

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/14/99 1:26:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jijones9@pacbell.net writes:

<<  If you have any trouble with any of this, email me privately and I will
 see what I can do to help. >>

Thank you, John. The issue of how to distribute this and in what form has
a thorny one on this end.

I have had to send my interim working copies to Hall's office for conversion
to Windows 95 Excel when they were received from Donald since there was a
change between it and the later version he is using. Other solutions for
delivery to people have been disussed including conversion to a simple
wordprocessing document, or to Acess, but these have not been tested and the
finer points are beyond my capacity to twig out. Probably Donald's as well.
Hall has been bogged down with a grueling evening class so that I have been
loathe to burden him with this more than has been absolutely necessary to
enable me to communicate with Donald.

We do think the compilation of the Good Garden Irises census should be
archived to accompany the personal contributions and hope this may prove

Anner Whitehead

*** Make holiday parties more fun, less stress ***
Try seeUthere.com: the easier way to organize great events.
Click on <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/sut4 ">FREE OFFER</a>