Re: CULT: List Survey

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/14/99 2:12:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cathycampi@aol.com writes:

<<  Your file saved in a delimited format ( comma ,tab etc) would allow it to
be
 imported into most databases.  >>

Oh, HOORAY!

The technocrats are gathering to beaver on to get the Info to the People!

I've heard it suggested from time to time that we should each consider ours a
test garden, but I'll bet no one ever expected us to issue a report!

Combined with the ACRES of very fine stuff in the Archives on companion
plants we really have some good stuff on record.

Maybe in the really dull days of winter we should do another survey..... Like
maybe major or persistent cultural problems. We could find out how far the
borer has traveled by now. Or find out where the botytis stops. Or the
southern blight starts. Find out about rots or abnormalities of the flower
...... all sorts of stuff.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com