Re: CULT: List Survey

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

Bear with me please.  I am not disregarding requests, but
my ISP seems to be acting up today.  Nearly every time I
read a new email from today, it is sending me the whole
email list again, so I'm getting lots of duplicates.  Wild!

But you never know what might come out of this survey.  One
posts has expressed appreciation for the information on what
to wear when touring at the AIS convention in Dallas.  Being
a newbie, they really need that info :).

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7 - slightly crazy tonight and wondering if anyone
received the list o.k.?  Only have heard from some who can't
open it.  Have contacted John, the Dragon man to take him up
on his offer of help.  Before help is too late and I'm locked up.