Re: Re: OT: Meteorites at 10 o'clock!

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: OT: Meteorites at 10 o'clock!
  • From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:19:49 -0600

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

"Slc.Dennis Bishop" wrote:

> From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)
>
> >From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>
> >
> >The Leonid Meteorite shower
>
> Wrong group ...
>
> DEC. 13 -- MONDAY
> * The Geminid meteor shower should be strongest tonight. Any time
> between about 10 p.m. and the first light of dawn, find a good, dark
> site with a wide-open sky view, lie back in a reclining lawn chair,
> and watch the stars.
>
>  SIAR Home page http://www.whitelakeweb.com/siar
>                 Join Today

Thanks for the info Dennis but I don't know about lying in a chair outdoors
tonight!  The wind chill has to be around zero!

Glenn

--
Glenn, Linda & Matthew Simmons
Springfield, Southwest Missouri, USDA Climate Zone 6

mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net (primary)
mailto:GlennSimmons@netscape.net
mailto:Glenn_Simmons@juno.com

SETI At Home Host: (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence at Home)
SETI needs more home volunteers so if interested check web site below

www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/index.html