Wind? where?

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
>
>Thanks for the info Dennis but I don't know about lying in a chair outdoors
>tonight!  The wind chill has to be around zero!

 Wind?Just was outside, and there's not even a breath of wind here
tonight. Plus the sky is clear tonight.

 SIAR Home page http://www.whitelakeweb.com/siar
                Join Today

*** Make holiday parties more fun, less stress ***
Try seeUthere.com: the easier way to organize great events.
Click on <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/sut4 ">FREE OFFER</a>