Re: Wind? where?

From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>

"Slc.Dennis Bishop" wrote:

> From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)
>
> >From: Glenn Simmons <glsimmon@swbell.net>
> >
> >Thanks for the info Dennis but I don't know about lying in a chair outdoors
> >tonight!  The wind chill has to be around zero!
> >
>  Wind?Just was outside, and there's not even a breath of wind here
> tonight. Plus the sky is clear tonight.
>
>  SIAR Home page http://www.whitelakeweb.com/siar
>                 Join Today

Oh, I forgot the clouds.  We are supposed to have snow flurries tonight too!
Take me some pictures.

--
Glenn, Linda & Matthew Simmons
Springfield, Southwest Missouri, USDA Climate Zone 6

mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net (primary)
mailto:GlennSimmons@netscape.net
mailto:Glenn_Simmons@juno.com

SETI At Home Host: (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence at Home)
SETI needs more home volunteers so if interested check web site below

www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/index.html