Re: CULT: List Survey

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Cindy,

>I have a question. On the list OMAR THE TENTMAKER shows to be a rebloomer.
>Is this true? Who in SC had it rebloom, and does it regularly rebloom?

Claire Honkanan - Claire235@aol.com - Isle of Palms, SC made the
comment.  One of the really interesting tidbits to appear on the lists,
I thought.  She actually mentioned three arilbreds from an area where
I think most people assume they won't grow.  In fact, the variety she
listed was an eyeopener.  You ought to go to Archives and read the
whole list she sent.  I think she must be one of those intrepid
gardeners who has to prove to themselves whether or not something
will grow or not. I'm sorta that way myself.  Sometimes I find that
something which doesn't sound hopeful does well.

Donald