Re: SIB: British Dykes Medal

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

> Great Britain has a much smaller range of climate zones than the USA,
> making it easier for a great "specialized" iris to win a big award.

Well, I think they might have changed that now.  Since the EU came into
effect, the British Dykes is now open to the European continent.  That means
Cayeux, Anfosso and many other European hybridizers are now eligible for the
British Dykes.  Most of the larger hybridizers in Europe focus on......you
guessed it, TBs.
Mike
I hope I have this right, if not I am sure one of you will correct me.  :-)