Re: OT - peony branch

From: "John Bruce" <jbruce@infinet.com>

Lynn--

Most things will heal on thier own, but not as well during
dormancy.  I think a light spray of pruning sealer on the
wound would not hurt anything.

Our neighborhood is a haven for the rat-with-a-bushy-tail.
This fall it has been much less hospitable, since the little
treated peanuts have made it to the rodent cafeteria line.
I don't mind wildlife, but 45$ rhizomes and ruined lawns
have allowed me to adjust my attitudes a bit.

John Bruce   jbruce@infinet.com
President, Miami Valley Iris Society
AIS Region 6 - SSI - HIPS
SW OH Zone 5 / Sunset Zone 35