Re: OT - peony branch

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "John Bruce" <jbruce@infinet.com>
>Our neighborhood is a haven for the rat-with-a-bushy-tail.
>This fall it has been much less hospitable, since the little
>treated peanuts have made it to the rodent cafeteria line.
>I don't mind wildlife, but 45$ rhizomes and ruined lawns
>have allowed me to adjust my attitudes a bit.

That is a totally disgusting and unethical solution to the problem.

But that's just my humble opinion.

Stop waiting for web pages to load... eAcceleration has given away
millions of copies of Webcelerator. It is the best in its category
and its completely FREE!Our website also has lots of other free stuff