RE: Re:CULT: juno irises

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

All right Kathy.  This is what I have for Alan.  Willowdale is near Toronto.
I have his last year's list electronically.  I will forward it to anyone who
wants to have a look at it.  Please do keep in mind that prices are in
Canadian dollars.

Alan McMurtrie
22 Calderon Crescent
Willowdale, Ontario, Canada M2R 2E5