Re: HIST:HIPS Convention 2000

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/17/99 6:25:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, cris@netcom.ca
writes:

<<  I am looking for all the details on this convention. Looking for a
website with details I logically went to the HIPS site but did not find
anything there on this event. >>

Chris, you may wish to check with Helen Schueler, ESIS HIPS Convention Chair
or Kathy Guest who is handling PR for the HIPS HAPPENING for the details and
permissions you need.

HIPS is the guest of ESIS/Region 2, not the host of the convention, and the
details of the event were published to our membership in the Fall, 1999,
issue of ROOTS.

The Region will be able to answer your questions, I am sure, including the
question of whether registration is being accepted from non-HIPS members. If
it is not, details of HIPS membership, which is open to anyone, will be found
on the HIPS page.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society