OT: My Wish For You..

From: Wjobe@aol.com

   WISH FOR 2000
   May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your
   cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your
   proctologist,  your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and
   the I.R.S. May your  hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and
   your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides,
   your cholesterol, your  white blood count and your mortgage interest
   not rise.
   May you find a way to travel from anywhere to anywhere in the rush hour
   in less than an hour, and when you get there may you find a parking
   May Friday evening, December 31, find you together with your beloved
   family and cherished friends, ushering in the New Year.  You will find
   the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and
   the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might
   ordinarily  do that night.
   May you wake up on January 1st, finding that the world has not come to
   an end, the lights work, the water faucets flow, and the sky has not
  May you go to the bank on Monday morning, January 3rd and find your
  account is in order, your money is still there and any mistakes are in
   your favor.
  May you ponder on January 4th; How did this ultramodern civilization
  of ours manage to get itself traumatized by a possible slip of a blip
   on a chip made out of sand.  May we relax about the Third Millennium of
   the Common Era, and realize that we still have 240 years until the dawn
   of the  Sixth Millennium of the Jewish Calendar by which time the
  computer is long since obsolete and so are we.
  May God give you the strength to go through a year of presidential
  campaigning, and may some of the promises made be kept.  May you
  believe  at least half of what the candidates propose, and may those
  elected fulfill at least half of what they promise, and the miracle of
  reducing taxes and balancing budgets happen.
  May you be awe struck by God's sense of humor as you wrestle with
  the possibility that a professional wrestler could become president of
  the United States.
   May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you
   delight them.
  May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your
  blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.
   May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish
   dinner, and may your check book and your budget balance, and may
  they include generous amounts for charity.
   May you remember to say "I Love You" at least once a day to your
   spouse,  your child, your parent; but not to your secretary, your
   nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.
   And may we live in a world at peace and the awareness of God's love in
   every sunset, every flower's unfolding petals, every baby's  smile,
   every lover's kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat
  of our heart.
      ~~Author Unknown~
  Barb Johnson and I add:  May all of your iris grow and bloom!!

Leslie Jobé In Ky
Region 7, Zone 6