Re: OT: birthday pox?

From: GardnrJan1@aol.com

In a message dated 12/21/99 5:58:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<< Patrick Orr -
 Who is currently spending his 32nd birthday (along with many other days) at
home with the chicken-pox. >>
oh, Patrick!!!  I'm so sorry to hear that!!   THanks so much for the cookies,
they were wonderful!!    (I'll mail out yours from my lemon/lime designer
line today...hope you can enjoy them with being sick and all...Hope you have
a great holiday and are done with the pox before the weekend!!   And Happy
Belated Birthday!!
Janet Natale, waiting for Summer Olympics to open...may be Saturday??