OT-Chat: Bloopers.

In a message dated 12/22/99 10:13:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<< JIJ...wouldn't it be funny to make a compilation of all the works that
were sent to iris-talk in error? >>

Patrick,
     This could go either way, sort of an iris-talk candid camera.  I have
done some bloopers myself, and even sent something to the wrong mailing list
at least once.  The best one was in an AOL Daylily chat when in meaning to
refer to a fellow who got kicked off the AHS mailing list, with clumsy
fingers, I said "when I got kicked off the robin..."  [I am still there...]

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida      [Rain, 65 F--freeze expected for Christmas.]

and reply to the confirmation email we send you.