OT: CHAT: Merry Christmas

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hello all,

It's been a very busy year for us, what with Sandy being out of town for
what seems to be half the year.  So I have been doing more lurking than
chatting.  But that lurking has been very important to me as I look forward
each morning to checking my e-mail to see what's happening or what everyone
is thinking about.

So be before I sign off tomorrow, I'd like to wish everyone a happy holiday
and may your celebrations be unmarred by bugs.
Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- who's off doing the family tour with the kids and
zillions of presents in our new station wagon