Re: OT: Merry Christmas

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 12/22/99 8:47:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Irisborer@aol.com writes:

<< I'm disappointed that the promised full and fabulous moon is obscured by
 clouds >>

     What moon?  Nothing but clouds here.  In fact, this has been the darkest
cloudiest day since I came here in fall 1997.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

 Win $25,000 and sign up for the drkoop.com health newsletter today