Re: OT: Merry Christmas

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: Irisborer@aol.com
>
>I'm disappointed that the promised full and fabulous moon is obscured by
>clouds (from which are issuing snowflakes by the kazillion).  Don't mind the
>snow particularly - but I WAS hot for that moon.

  It's just another 'NORMAL' full moon, there have been brighter ones
within the last 30 years. And the human eye could NOT tell if it was
brighter or not of any other full moon, only a light meter could tell.

All the hype during the last few days about it has been pure hogwash.

 SIAR Home page http://www.whitelakeweb.com/siar
                Join Today

Sign up for eLerts at: