SPEC: Florida

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 12/22/99 10:07:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< What I really want are some of your
 native LA species, if only you'd get out there, brave those allimagators,
 and collect some!  <G> >>

Dennis,
     Good luck with that Iris tridentata.  I will see if I can find anything
next spring, but so far, there were fairly large alligators everywhere I saw
the wild Irises.  It appears they share the same habitat.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.