OT-CHAT: Merry Christmas

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

A MERRY CHRISTMAS, to all my iris growing friends, and may Santa fill your
stockings with plenty of gardening goodies.

Remember Santa comes to Australia first, and while you are nestled all snug
in your beds, we will be lounging in the hot afternoon sun, recovering from
a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings.

Here in the Victorian Bush, Santa arrives in the morning, on the back of a
bright red CFA (Country Fire Authority) truck, and hands out Icypoles and
bags of lollies to the kids. That is if the truck hasn't been called out to
a fire, then we see Santa on the back of a rusty holden ute.

One year Santa arrived while our 2 four year olds were trying out their new
bubble bath. Not wanting to miss out, they raced out the front door, wearing
nothing but bubbles, much to Santa's amusement.
Something to talk about when he got back to the fire station .....
er.....North Pole.
Cheers, Jan Clark

Your opinion counts, and we'll reward you for it!
Win Prizes! Join the ZOOMERANG Internet survey panel today.
It's confidential, easy, and fun!