Re: CULT: viruses

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 12/24/1999 10:16:25 AM Central Standard Time,
koekkoek@mtcnet.net writes:

<<  I think there are a couple other varieties that have the same viral
affliction (if it really is an affliction) but for the life of me I can't
recall just now what those might be, even though I have seen at least one of
them someplace.  >>

I believe AZ AP is a blue with the virus.  Results in darker blue marks.

Betty in BG KY awoke to a snow cover on the cars and grass this morning.

Sign up for eLerts at: