Re: AIS:Shows & Beginnings

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/24/99 7:58:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
StorYlade@aol.com writes:

<< Dear Anner.  I've just read your reply to my (12-07-99)) on iris shows,
and, since I didn't save my original piece, I can't testify to the original
content; however, I know what I've read and what appears to be common sense
to me.  >>

Betty, I'm frankly not following you.

In lieu of attempting to intuit your thrust, I prefer to refer anyone
interested back to your original post and to my response thereto, which
considered the origins of the iris show as we know it today in the early days
of AIS.

Both may be found in the Archives, which can be sorted by date.

Anner Whitehead

Sign up for eLerts at: