Re: ot:chat

>From: StorYlade@aol.com
>Wonder if they damaged their car while crossing the cement blocks.  Hummmm?
 No, they had gotten out and moved the ones that blocked their way
into the area  that I'm building the garden in. I wish they would have
gone just about 10 more yards into the area. I have been moving the
soil from one area to build the beds,pathways,etc., and I've already
started turning that area into a simi-bog area,canna are being planted
there. If they had hit that, it's about 18in below the ground level at
parts and as I keep it soaked,theywould have been STUCK. Now after the
1st I'm going to see if I can buy some steel rebar and setup my line
for morning glorys sooner.

 SIAR Home page http://www.whitelakeweb.com/siar
                Join Today

Sign up for eLerts at:

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this community, send an email to:
and reply to the confirmation email we send you.