Re: CULT: Re Viruses

From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

Hi Jeanne,
      I think many of us who hybridize keep plants around that we would
never plan to introduce simply because they are pleasing to us.  I know that
my own hybridizing efforts are a selfish pursuit.  Don't know if I will ever
get around to introducing anything , because that is not the focus of my

Michael Gullo
West Walworth , N.Y.