Re: OT:Abandoned List

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/26/99 8:23:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tgf@frontiernet.net writes:

<<  Is anyone out there?  Brought up my email and not a one from  iris-talk.
I hope the list has not gone telepathic I'm not wired for  that service.
Could it be that everyone has collapsed from exhaustion  from the hectic
holiday season?  I hope everyone had a wonderful time. >>

Anner''s here, Michael. I was up and reading the awful news about the storms
in France when your note arrived. I relaxed most of the day, sleeping with
the catz in the sun, or reading a murdamystery and listening to chamber
music, arising occasionally to take light nourishment in the form of cookies
and Early Grey. Yesterday was quiet and very nice with just the right amount
of family, food, and festivity. The catz outdid themselves with gifts this
year and I'm at a loss to see how they manage such things on their
allowances. I suspect Hall subsidizes them.

Anner Whitehead

Sign up for eLerts at: