Re: OT:Abandoned List and Cat Comments

From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

Hello Christa,
     By gifts are you referring to mice , Chipmunks , moles , birds and baby
rabbits?  When I was still living with my folks we had a number of kitties who
often made such presentations.  Used to get quite upset with them even though I
know it is their nature.

Michael Gullo
West Walworth , N.Y.

Christa Royer wrote:

> From: Christa Royer <croyer@fastrans.net>
> Gullo wrote:
> > From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net
> >    Anner ,  how did you manage to train the catz to get you gifts?  A neat
> > trick.
> Michael:
> One of the reasons for having cats is they don't need training. Cats are
> naturally perceptive, intuative, good at thought transfer, and good gift
> presenters.
> Christa Royer
> St. Louis MO

Sign up for eLerts at: