Re: OT:Abandoned List and Cat Comments

From: "William Stone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Hello Michael;  Watched your name be the only one that popped up today but
had to much company to reply. In reference to the Kitty Cat gifts I have a
neighbor that was delivered a nice little mousey to her bed. She made the
mistake of thinking it was dead and ended up with some rabies shots.  I hope
no one else has experiencd this but then they say experience is the best
teacher.  Bill-----
 Where we are having a dry December in Northern California