Re: OT:Abandoned List and Cat Comments

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/26/99 9:52:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tgf@frontiernet.net writes:

<< Chipmunks , moles , birds and baby  rabbits?  When I was still living with
my folks we had a number of kitties who  often made such presentations.  Used
to get quite upset with them even though I know it is their nature. >>

My sister tells the story of her devoted old tom who used to bring her only
the choicest bits. She would often awake to find a line of little kidneys on
the porch.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

Sign up for eLerts at: