i need iris seed

From: Plantsearch@aol.com

I am helping my son and his school with an iris garden and we want to do
everything from seed we want whatever iris seeds we can get but we are really
looking for the following more than anything:
and any and all black irises we can get

all we have now to trade is yellow flag and blue flag to trade but we will
have more soon
if you can help us Email me at:

plant search@aol.com

we also would like info on how to cross irises and info on germinating iris
seeds we would like to try to make new hybrids and anyone who helps us will
be sent some free plants if this happens

Thanks for your help

Sign up for eLerts at: