OT: Name Calling.

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

     When I mentioned the typo in an AOL Chat room in a message to this list,
I recieved a somewhat nasty private message filled with the terms "Nazi" and
"Hitler."  I have never condoned anything wrong about the person who was in
question, but have made some efforts at trying to find out the truth.  At
this time, I will not reveal the name of the person who sent this in case
they simply misunderstood about me trying to find out the truth.
     From now on, any messages I get that appear to be calling me "Nazi" or
"Hitler" will be forwarded directly to John I. Jones.  I did not appreciate
seeing these terms right before Christmas.  Anyone has the right to disagree
on anything, but using such terms proves nothing except intolerance of
another viewpoint, and has convinced me that I was not told the whole truth
about the matter.
     Please forgive me for sending this to the list, but that simply went too

Mark A. Cook        [Not a Racist]
Dunnellon, Florida.