Re: OT: Back in the Saddle

From: Gullo <tgf@frontiernet.net>

Hi Kathy,

     I hope you're feeling better and that the flu didn't spoil your holiday.  I
didn't have anything to say the other day but that didn't stop me.  Couldn't bear
the thought of the archive having an empty spot in it.  Please keep me informed on
your findings with  BAP 10 .  I occasionally have seedlings bloom with no increase
and would like to know whether this product might offer some promise.  It is
especially frustrating on first year plants that attempt to fall bloom and run out
of warm weather in which to increase.  I've got one sitting in the kitchen window
right now.  I put small slits along the rhizome's sides the other day and I will
wait to see if that helps.

Take care of yourself.

Michael Gullo
West Walworth , N.Y.

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
> Hi Mike, Anner and everyone:
> Well, the festivities are over.... I probably won't die from the flu I
> caught.... and it's back to work today (hate to waste sick days at home).
> My Christmas was made perfect by the arrival of my son from Colorado.
> Although my 'kids' are grown, when Christmas comes they're still 9 years old
> - so everyone piles into the Stately Guest Mansion for Christmas Eve dinner
> and spends the night so as not to miss one second of anything.  Even though
> the youngest one (aforementioned CO son) is 26 and the oldest one is 30...
> they are still "the kids".  We only have one who is married and she had to go
> home.
> Christmas Day and Sunday were peppered with lake effect snow and very high
> winds.  So I had two excuses for vegging out with my book for two days.
> I did take some time to go through the seed catalogs that have arrived so far
> (ho hum), and I'm already waiting for the arrival of the first iris catalog
> (generally Keppel's).  <--- John Jones - note iris reference.
> I have no catz for gifting opportunities (although I do have a gift to give
> for a dear friend's dogs), but the cat I married gave me some very funky
> earrings and a fax machine that he'll live to regret.  The thought process
> goes like this:  Hey, Keppel/Schreiners/Dyer takes credit cards and has a fax
> ordering option...... I have a credit card, I have a fax!  Pedal to the metal.
> Back to work today and where did I put my Dr. Atkins....
> Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY - who peeked in at mail over the past few days
> but had nothing of substance to offer....much like this morning.

Register at 2TheMart.com to get a FREE Motorola Wordline FLX™ Pager.
This pager, a $99.95 value, is yours free just for registering.
Visit 2TheMart.com for complete details.