Re: OT: Name Calling.

From: BigAlligator@aol.com

In a message dated 12/27/99 12:31:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<< Are you referring to your blooper message?  If so, the response
 is appalling.  There was nothing in the message objectionable
 that I could discern. >>

Donald and all,
     That was the message that started it.  The people in the AOL Chat were
not the flamers.  It was in reference to someone who was kicked off another
plant society forum shortly after I joined, and I was always curious as to
why.
      It appears that the flamer has continued to harbor resentment toward me
for simply wondering why that was done.  I don't know of ever having done
anything to offend this person, and if I did accidentally, I would like to
know what it was.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.