Re: OT:Abandoned List

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

The only thing I abandoned was this machine, just to take time to play with
grandchildren in the frosty wonderland in Bend, OR where it was F 21. Br,
that was chilly.
Now we are back to our real world where it is a warm F 43 and even partly
sunny. As we drove passed Schreiners (who have vast fields of iris planted
along Interstate-5) I noticed the iris have been banked with soil as usual
Isn't it nice to know some things don't change?
Hope everyone enjoyed one holiday and gearing up for the next. I do hope our
iris are Y2K ready as they were back in Y1K. (that looks like Yick in a way
doesn't it?)

Rita B
University Place, WA
zone 7/8 about 2 miles east of Puget Sound, elevation 300'