Re: Re: TB: rebloom & tragedy

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/28/99 12:50:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GardnrJan1@aol.com writes:

<< I did forget to mention that Summer Olympics had a second mini stalk
 from the same rz.   And another strange detail: SKY QUEEN had purple spathes
 around the buds and some purple along bottom branch/leaf.    PBF, but PTF? >>

You must have some great dirt down there, Janet. All sort of neat stuff
happening with your irises, growth-vigor-wise.

We are cold here, too, rather atypically so for this time of year, and grey.
My garden looks affronted bigtime with the tectorum foliage taking a hard hit
early this year. Even the precocious snowdrop which bloomed last year on
December 21 is running slow and I'm not seeing buds on the hellebore yet. I
expect I'll loose some things. Still, we did not see a replay of the
Christmas Eve icestorm of last year that left parts of Central Virginia
looking like a war zone, so one must be grateful. And it is supposed to be 65
on Friday. Good old Zone 7; never a dull moment.

Anner Whitehead

Ameritrade offers $8 commissions for Internet equity market orders --
no matter what the share price is, or how many share you buy or sell!
Open an account before December 20, 1999 and receive 3 commission-free
equity trades!