Re: CULT: Looking for a source, Peterson and Muhlestein

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 12/28/99 7:58:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<<  Several of the suppliers that specialize in Historic Irises offer a number
 of Muhlestein's introductions - perhaps HIPSOURCE would be able to help you
 to locate specific sources.  >>

I am the HIPSource to which he is referring.

I am a referral service for the Historic Iris Preservation Society, and, as
such, I help people find places to buy historic irises for which they are

However, respecting the wishes of the nurseries which support this office, I
refrain from making referrals from expired catalogs. All the 1999 catalogs
have expired. Thus the office will not be making referrals until the 2000
catalogs are received.

Please accept my invitation to contact me with a list of any irises which are
thirty or more years old after 1 February when the office reopens for
referrals. Since several of the relevant catalogs are not received until late
in the spring, the optimum time to send me a request for information is about
1 May.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS

Your opinion counts, and we'll reward you for it!
Win Prizes! Join the ZOOMERANG Internet survey panel today.
It's confidential, easy, and fun!