Re{iris-talk} CULT:Rebloom & (to-be)Members

From: RYFigge@aol.com

I am trying to do this correctly, but I'm sure the above is mixed up -- but
here goes the message - Everyone, this is your last chance to join the
Reblooming Iris Society at the soon-to-become the old rates,  Get your check
in the mail to Charlie Brown so it is postmarked BEFORE the lst of Jan. when
the rates go up!  Charlie's address is in any of the AIS Bulletins under the
SECTIONS showing he is Membership Chairman.  I recommend joining for 3 years:
 $13.00 for individual -- $15.00 for family.   If you don't feel that
adventurous, one year is 5.00 - or $6.00 per family  -  but what the heck --
I was optimistic enough to renew for 3 years!   So, as I used to tell my
children:  "hurry, hurry, the tall leaves are in a flurry"  Sounds silly, but
it hurried them into action.    Rosalie nr Baltimore and one who loves
rebloomers and agrees with John Weiler's forecast of years ago that they will
be THE  iris of the future.      zone 7  (please don't forget the zone in
your "signature"  ryfigge@aol.com

Your opinion counts, and we'll reward you for it!
Win Prizes! Join the ZOOMERANG Internet survey panel today.
It's confidential, easy, and fun!