OT:Happy New Year

From: DWiris@aol.com

Hi All,

I have been in sunny southern California since December 21.  My daughter
accessed my e-mail today, so I am catching up with everything now.  I missed
sending a Christmas message, but hope you all had a merry one.  My husband
and I are visiting our daughter and granddaughter in Thousand Oaks about 50
miles northwest of LA.  For Christmas eve and day we were in Redondo Beach
visiting our niece and her family.  Every day has been mostly sunny with
temperatures in the 70s.  We have heard that parts of northeasten Ohio had 18
inches of snow, but got a report that our driveway only had about 8 inches,
We are glad to by here anyway until January 6.  Hope the Cleveland airport
doesn't get snowed in for our return trip.

Don't know if I will have a chance to get on the list again before New Year's
and want to wish everyone in both the southern and northern hemispheres a
very happy holiday without any millennium bugs.

Dorothy Willott