Re: OT-CHAT: Rain + rot

From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>

Hi Mark,
Ann Pearce should be fine, we've not had a lot of rain in Adelaide. Ann is
in the process of moving to Perth for a couple of years until her fiance
finishes his PhD. Hope she isn't in Perth yet. They've had a fornight of
very hot humid weather. The max has been over 35 celcius everyday. My sister
is coming over from Perth to visit next week, she says she wants some cooler
weather, but I think 10 celcius and dizzle, as it is at the moment will be a
bit much.

Colleen Modra