Re: OT-CHAT: Rain + rot

From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>

Mark,

Your're darn right it's a bit cold. It actually struggled up to about 16
degrees by yesterday afternoon, but it's no warmer today, and theres a very
chill southerly blowing. Everything in the garden is getting confused. Not
only do I have lots of Champagne Elegance,  and Light Beam flowering, but
also Bonus Mama, Satin Knight and Witching are all having a go. Bev Sills
which normally reblooms in Jan isn't doing a thing.
Had a great New Years Eve with the family, even stayed up, Hope you all had
a great time.

Colleen Modra.