OT-CHAT: No Worries in Aus!

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi all to all of you who are still living in the last century.
We've been watching the celebrations around the world. With the vagairies of
the weather, we rugged up in jumpers, with a heater and a thick blanket, and
watched the folk at the South Pole enjoying the 'summer' weather in
T-shirts.

The only glitches here have been with public transport ticketing machines in
Tas, and Qld.
Adelaide have had spot fires started by the celebratory fireworks display.
My computer is making no complaints.

It's a lovely sunny day here, and I must go and tend to the animals before
watching the celebrations in London in 20 minutes time. Then I have a box
full of rhizomes dug last century, which require potting.
Cheers to all, and have a happy and safe celebration.
Jan Clark