Re: OT-CHAT: No Worries in Aus!

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>Hi all to all of you who are still living in the last century.

HEY!  I resemble that remark.  <G>  Well, for at least another 5 hours or
so.  I saw that "Millenium Birth" dance that was televised live at dawn
from Uhuru, Australia....very cool!  I can't believe the dirt is really
that red.  It's like living on Mars or something.  <G>

Happy New Year everybody!  May your irises bloom well in the next millenium.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Sign up for eLerts at: