OT: New Years

From: "Steve Szabo" <stevesz@erols.com>

Well, it is now 8:45 on the East Coast and everything is going smoothly.  No
planes have fallen out of the sky onto my home (definitely a worry with our
proximity to Dulles Airport) and the television reports show that there ha
been no unusual breakdowns in the parts of the world that have already
celebrated to coming of the last year of this century.

I wish all of you and yours the best for the coming years and may your
resolutions come true.

\\Steve//
For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
http://www.petsforum.com/was/
If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
http://www.pvas.com
If your interest lies in dogs, visit: