Re: RE: Zone 6a

In a message dated 1/31/2005 10:16:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Tmilchh@aol.com writes:

FEEDBACK  , AUTUMN TRYST , CORN HARVEST, BELBI  QUEEN, POLAR KING, QUEEN
DOROTHY, & DAUGHTER OF STARS & CLARENCE also  rebloom well  for me, as well
as
IMMORTALITY, and SDB's BABY BLESSED, LITTLE   SHOWOFF, JEWEL BABY, SMELL THE
ROSES & DARKLING.

For zone 6a, I'd like to add PINK ATTRACTION, EARL OF ESSEX, SUGAR  BLUES,
LEMON REFLECTION, GOLD BURST, HARVEST OF MEMORIES, VIOLET MIRACLE, &  VIOLET
RETURNS with TOTAL RECALL, MATRIX & RENOWN as good  possibilities.  (among the
older and more tried)  (I couldn't get  LITTLE SHOW OFF to rebloom!)

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: