Re: OT-CHAT: our modern life

Hiking through rough terrain by yourself is also good for thinking - sort
of the same thing I suppose.

Now then, I'd like to know what the neat trick for loading hay was?  Might
come in handy someday.

The Rev. C. S. Harrison, who died in 1919, a fellow Irisarian I've
several times here lately, also loved physical activity and manual labor,
fact he sort of went nuts if he was closed in and not able to get enough of
One of his sons talked about watching the old man working alongside a
tossing hay up into it with a neat trick he had devised, and two men on the

other side of the wagon struggling to keep up with him.