Re: RE:Hyb: Cytoplasmic inheritance was disease

In a message dated 2/1/05 3:26:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, neilm@charter.net
writes:

<< Is this perhaps another path to red in irises? >>

I was interested in breeding a red TB, which I am not, I'd probably be taking
a real hard look at 'Accent,' by Busse from 1952, which is 'Extravaganza' X
'Frank Adams' --to answer your question--which is a totally fabulous tailored
variegata--tall and a wonderful grower-- with the most wonderful rich red falls
in the world. Yes, better than 'Reparte.'  No idea if it is fertile.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA

Anner Whitehead